“…and so bob comes up to me, and he says, ‘I would be happy to take the fall, sir.'”
Your company’s image depends on how it responds in a crisis. You can learn a lot from other companies who have managed—or mismanaged—crises.
These accounts show:
• How crises can be managed successfully
• How companies get into trouble
• How executives could make a bad situation worse
• How the media can hurt or help a company
• How perception determines public opinion
More insight and comment on current topics will be found on our upcoming blog.